Road tips that help you stay awake while driving
Most people think they can control drowsy driving. They feel the strength and ability to control sleepiness, but, they eventually (even the best drivers) are overtaken by sleep. The truth they fail to acknowledge is that sleep is a powerful biological drive. the simple tricks most of us try do implore do not work or less effective. it is very important to know what to look for and how to manage sleeping while.
Signs that you are weak and at risk of drowsiness while driving
- Difficulty focusing, frequent blinking, or heavy eyelids.
- Day dreaming; wandering/disconnected thoughts.
- Trouble remembering the last few miles driven; missing exists or traffic signs.
- Yawning repeatedly or rubbing your eyes.
- Trouble keeping your head up.
- Feeling restless and irritable.
TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE SURE YOUR BODY AND MIND ARE IN 'OPTIMAL DRIVING SHAPE'
- The pre-drive nap:- taking a short nap before a road trip.
- If you are feeling sleepy while driving, pull over and take a short nap for 20 minutes
- Try to have a partner while driving on a long road trip
- Don't rush; it is better to be late than be late.
- Drinking caffeine could be an option but it can still result to some sleeping disorders.
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit