Many have good dreams in life but only view fulfill their dreams. To accomplish those good dreams and vision the following steps are needful:
1. Select a dream to fulfill. Some of us have so many dreams going in our minds, we don’t know where to start while others of us are unable to put our finger on even one. Whether the decision be to write a book to start a business, , buy a house, or find true love, fulfillment always starts with the identification of one single goal and conviction to accomplish it. Take some time. Pick one goal, then, set out to accomplish it.
2. Believe your dream is achievable. Unfortunately, too many people will never accomplish their dreams because they simply refuse to believe in themselves. Optimism is absolutely needed for dream fulfillment and life enjoyment. If you don’t have natural self-confidence, make finding it your first dream to accomplish. If you do have self-confidence, begin to specifically direct it towards your chosen goal.
3. Ask for assistance. People have gone before you so you can learn as much as you can from them. Don’t let your pride be the one obstacle that keeps you from them. Instead, humble yourself and ask for help.
4. Adjust your life as necessary. If you have not accomplished your dream yet, you’ll need to adjust your lifestyle to accomplish it. And while some of the adjustments may be major, they always start small
5. Set a deadline. Deadlines force our hand and call us to action. Therefore, it is absolutely essential to pick a realistic timeline and get moving. Start a business in the next 3 years. Fix your marriage in the next year. Lose 20 pounds in the next 3 months. Or start a blog in the next 1 month. Find a calendar, a red marker, and pick a day. Go ahead, circle it. After all, a dream without a deadline is only a wish.
6. Inform reliable people: Don't keep your dream to yourself alone but tell it to trustworthy one who can help to accomplish the goal.Be selective in choosing who to tell you dream because there are dream killers who may not want you to fulfill your dream
7. Be focused. By nature, dreams will require perseverance. There will be successes and failures along the way. Those who persevere through the failures will accomplish their dreams. Those who give up will return to begin again. And if you’ve gotten this far, why would you want to start over? Instead of allowing failures to kill your dreams, use them to refocus .
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit