Many people find it hard in making crispy fries,here I am going to be sharing with you the secret in making fries crispy and if you follow this recipe you absolutely going to love it...
1.Fry your fries twice. It might sound like a lot of work but if you want them light and crispy that is what you got to do. I will be explaining this techniques as we go.
2. Wash your potatoes, peel them and cut them into long straps.
3. Rinse the fries under cold water in a bowl till the water turns clear,the idea is to rinse off extra starch.
4. Add tablespoon of lemon juince and ice blocks to chill the water.
5. Transfer to the fridge for about 1 hour.
6. Heat the oil to a a not so high temperature and fry the fries on low heat. This helps to slowly cook the inside of the fries without affecting the outside.
7. Then transfer and fry with high heat in order to get the outside light and crispy.
Hope you enjoy, happy frying.
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit