- Communication(good communications) is an important part of any good and successfull relationship.
- A healthy communication can make problems in a relationship easy to deal with.
- It can also build a stronger and healthier partnership between couples.
- How should couples communicate :
- 1. Set aside time to talk without interruptions from other people or distractions.
- 2.Think about what you want to say to your partner
- 3. Be open minded during communication.
- 4.Make your message clear so your partner understands what you say.
- 5.Say what you need and feel using words like 'I' need or 'I want' or 'I feel'
- 6.Accept responsibility for your own feelings
- 7.Listen to your partner by putting aside your own thoughts and accept your partners ideas on a matter
- 8.Share positive feelings with your partner , like what you appreciate about him/her
- 9.Use a soft and sweet tone of voice
- 10.Always know that you don't have to be right all the time so let your partners voice be heard by you.
- If each member in a relationship make use of these tips and secrets during communication then their relationship will become good and they will have a cause to smile each day.