PREPARATION OF OHA SOUP
1. Vegetable: Oha leaves
2. 8 small cocoyams
3. 3 cooking spoons Red palm oil
4. Assorted meat, Beef, shaki( cow tripe)
5. Assorted fish: Dry and stockfish
6. Chilli pepper,salt and crayfish (To Taste)
7. 2 Stock Cubes
8. 1 Teaspoons Ogiri igbo
1. Boil the shaki, Stock Fish and Dry fish in a 1 litre of water, till they are done, first sign of a done shaki is that the cuts will start curling on itself
2. Wash the beef and add to the pot of shaki etc. And continue cooking, when the meat is done, add 2 stock cubes and cover for 5minutes
3. Add the pepper, ogiri igbo and Crayfish and cover for 10minutes, Add the cocoyam cut in small lumps and then the palm oil
4. Cover the pot and leave to cook in high heat till all the cocoyam Lumos has dissolved. You can add water if you feel its too thick
5. Add the Oha leaves and leave to cook for 5minutes
6. Add salts to taste,Stir and your soup is ready for eat.
COMMON MY PEOPLE LETS EMBRACE OUR RICH CULTURAL FOODS VERY DELICIOUS AND EASY TO PREPARE.
All OF US WILL LEARN HOW TO COOK THROUGH LPV.