Nigeria in serious heat conditions, experts reveals how to stay safe and help all Nigerians survive
Hello everyone in the group,we must have noticed that the sudden rise in heat in our dear country Nigeria.These might have resulted from several factors ranging from climate changes and damages disruption in our ozone layers with activities from public chemicals, vehicles and machinery fuelage, etc
We have all noticed that recently the heat of the day and night has become unbearably high. According to experts, this is due to heat waves resulting from the emission of the greenhouse gases.
The common effects of the heat waves on humans are dehydration that can lead to unconsciousness or death, chicken pox or heat rashes, and psychological stress.
To solve this problems, experts advise the following:
1. Drink excessive water to stay hydrated.
2. Keep a bottle of water with you to remind you to take water.
3. Avoid alcoholic and caffeinated beverages during this heat time.
4. Reduce the consumption of protein rich foods such as red meats,as they increase metabolic heat.
5. Feed on fresh fruits that are better options.
6. Monitor your blood pressure to ensure you are in the normal range.
7. Stay indoors in our house or office between 12 noon and 3pm
Kindly share this information with all our friends and families to help us resolve this heat palava