- My name is Olumide and here's my story.
- There was this girl in my secondary school days named Tolani, we were classmates and my crush to be precise. I've been longing to get close to her but for one or two things i can't. It was love at first sight.
- That special feeling you can't stop thinking and daydreaming about her. My best friend told me to give it a shot and i was unable to do so because I was scared to lose face and her friendship.
- Few weeks passed and i was giving myself hopeless hope that by the time of graduation,I'll make the big move. Therefore, we continued as friend and I crushing all up on her. As graduation keeps approaching, she now starts getting closer to me and i couldn't hit the nail on the head. So graduation came and we took pictures together and we merry. After the end of the graduation ceremony she gave me an envelope and said I should read when I get home. There are lots of thoughts running through my mind and i couldn't fathom what's in the envelope. I went home afterwards and i locked my bedroom door behind me and I keenly open the envelope and what I saw surprised me "I knew before now you've been crushing on me and you never gave it a shot, man up.... I'm crushing on you too". I was happy and that moment a spark ignites within me and I was so bold and eager to tell my tales to her. I called her the next day and her number wasn't going through. I went to her house and unfortunately for me she had left for the United State of America.
- I was numb and felt like crying my eyes out. I asked her mother if i could have her number and she said she's waiting for her to call. About a month after she called me from the states and said she was sorry about the way she left without saying goodbye. I wished her well and i told her all what I ought to have said to her while she was near to me.