1 cup of all purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 small, over-ripe banana
2 large eggs
1 cup of milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
1. Blend or mash in a bowl the banana to give a smooth paste, whisk in the egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla until it is well blended.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture and fold the bater carefully until it is well blended. Do not over mix.
4. Set a pan over medium heat until hot, put one tablespoon vegetable oil and small pad of butter into the pan and swirl it around.
5. Scoop the batter by 1/4-cupfuls into the pan and cook until a few holes form on top of the pancake and the side is amost golden for about 1minutes, flip the pancakes and cook until the bottom is golden brown and the top is puffed for extra 1 minutes.
6. Transfer the pancakes to a serving plate and serve the pancakes while still hot with syrup or sliced banana.
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit