Good morning lpvites,I would like to share a tips on how to win any girl of your choice hearts which would work for you.
Here are 7 tips on how to win girls heart:
1. Don't come on too strong early. Let the relationship develop at its own pace. Coming on too strong early will almost certainly creep her out. Gradually get stronger feelings for her as you go on with the relationship together.
2. Be brave. Most girls like people with confidence, not an ego. Just walk up to her and start a simple conversation. She'll get the hint that you are interested in her. Start with a simple conversation starter:
"That's a really nice dress. Where is it from?"
"I'm sorry, I'm new here. Can you tell me where the library is?"
"Hi, my name is [your name]. You look like you're interesting to talk to. Do you mind if I steal a couple minutes of your time?"
3. Be around other girls. This is not the same thing as flirting with other girls, which is probably not a good move. Being around other girls tells the girl that you're really interested in that other girls find you safe, reliable, and easy to be around. If you get other girls to indirectly vouch for you like this, you've made a big step.
Make friends with her friends if it's not too big of a step. We know that it can be overwhelming, but just try. If her friends like you, you'll have a better chance of winning her over. After all, girls often turn to their friends for advice and for a second opinion. Make sure they have a high opinion of you.
4. Have good hygiene. Women take pride in smelling clean and looking kempt! That means if a man has good hygiene, it works really well on her. The opposite, bad hygiene, is usually an immediate deal-breaker. Believe it or not, fresh, clean-smelling hair is a really good thing. And, a fresh-smelling body is a must-have. Here are three things that you can do right now to improve your hygiene:
Rain or shine, sweat or not, shower daily. If you can afford it, it's better to be too-clean than not clean enough. Take pride in how clean you are and in smelling nice. Especially if you play sports, this step is a must.
Shave or groom your facial hair daily. Most women like men who don't carry facial hair: it's prickly and unlikely to look good unless you're an adult. So shave that stubble away every day.
Use deodorant, not cologne. A lot of guys think they can "mask" the scent of their natural body odor with cologne. Instead, the BO and cologne just mixes together to create a very bad odor. Girls would rather not smell you at all than smell this cologne-creation. If you must spray on cologne, spray it on very lightly.
5. Make her laugh. You'll get a lot further this way. But don't take advantage of this. Let her be your best friend first, then ease into things. A girl needs to know that she can trust you, and that you're not going to break her heart because you really do care about her.
6. Be sincere. Compliments, flirting, teasing, carefulness -- none of it matters unless you truly do care. When you do decide to compliment her, take time to reflect on what you like about her, summon up the courage to tell her, and be sincere.
It's okay to disagree with her, as long as you don't threaten her, you respect her opinion, and you offer good reasons about why you believe differently. Who knows? She might even respect you more for speaking your mind, because it shows how much of an individual you are.
7. Prove that you really like her. Show that you're not simply crushing or lusting for her. Ask her about herself, talk to her. Don't just move in for the kiss. Listen to her and look her in the eye.
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit