Work, Earn, Invest With Us
To treat snoring, you have to make some lifestyle changes, such as
- Losing weight if overweight.
- Avoiding alcohol close to bedtime.
- Treating nasal congestion
- Avoiding sleep deprivation.
- Avoiding sleeping on your back.
For snoring accompanied with OSA
- Oral appliances that can help to keep the airway opened.
- Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP).This is a mask worn over nose and mouth while sleeping to reduce or totally eradicate snoring.
- Upper airway surgery. This is a minor surgery to help stop snoring.
Hope this information was helpful.
Related Post viewed by other
??HOT?? LPVFORUM Income Members Payout Processed - Today's Payout List - Over 4Million Paid