#lpvforum news plus
If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without informing the police. Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at anytime.
Each phone caries a unique IMEI number i.e International Mobile equipment identity which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
Most times if a phone have Benn missing or stolen, you go to the police and report so that it will be tracked but this time you will do it yourself.
This is how it's works.
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile phone.
2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit
3. Note down this number at a secure place except In your mobile phone Itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone when in case of theft.
4. Once stolen or missing, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI number to [email protected] with details as stated below.
Last used numbers
E-mail for communication
5. Your mobile phone will be traced within 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet. You will find where your handset is being operated and the new user's number will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the police with the details you have.
Please share and like.
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit