Work, Earn, Invest With Us
Indomie instant noodles is the most popular Nigerian pasta brand.
It's called instant noodles. But is it really instant.
I'll be teaching you how to prepare fried noodles with vegetables, and I'm sure you'll enjoy reading this.
The Fried Indomie Noodles
The ingredients for fried indomie:
• 3 packs of Indomie instant noodles
• 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 1 medium sized onion
• 2 plum tomatoes or more
• 2 large eggs (or 3 small eggs)
• 3 carrots (or 2 medium sized carrots)
• 2 or more red peppers
• 1 handful of green beans if you like.
• Bring 400 ml of water to a boil. When it starts boiling, add the noodles and leave to cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
• Cut all the vegetables into small pieces and set aside. When the noodles are cooked, pour into a sieve to remove the water.
• Take a pan and pour some vegetable oil into it, about 5 tablespoons. Place it on the stove/gas, on medium heat.
• When the oil is hot enough, add all the vegetables. Put them with salt, pepper and the follow-come seasonings.
Fry the vegetables and stir them together from time to time.
• While the vegetables are cooking, take a bowl and crack the eggs into it. That's if you want. Mix the eggs will with a little salt if preferable
• Take another pan and place it on the stove/gas on medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour some oil into it and let it heat up as well.
• When the oil is hot enough, pour the eggs into the pan. Fry till it is thick, turn it over and fry the egg until it is ready. You can leave it to make it more brown if you want, but avoid letting it get burnt.
Turn off the stove/gas, cover the pan to keep the egg warm, or you can take it hot as well
• When the vegetables are soft (especially ty carrots), add the cooked noodles to the mix. Stir everything together until the vegetables and noodles are well combined.
• Reduce the heat to low and cook the vegetable-noodle mix until the noodles are okay. That's it, your delicious plate of Noodles is ready.
• Take a plate and place the noodles on it. Place the scrambled eggs next to it and enjoy!
Thank me after reading this.
I'm sure you'll enjoy trying this