Work, Earn, Invest With Us
Recipe Yield: Serves about 6 pancakes.
One cup of Semovita
One and a half cups of milk
Half spoon of baking powder
Quarter cup of melted butter/oil
Quarter cup of honey or sugar
A pinch of cinnamon
1. Pour the Semovita into a clean bowl and add dry ingredients in it — baking powder, sugar, cinnamon.
2. In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients which include the milk, egg, melted butter (optional) and honey (if using that). Mix thoroughly.
3. Pour wet ingredients in dry ingredients and mix until the Semovita dissolves and a smooth consistency is achieved.
4. Put a bit of butter or oil in a pan to grease it. Place pan on medium heat.
5. Pour pancake batter in oil in batches. Fry till brown on both sides.
Your pancake is ready! It can be served as breakfast or dessert, along with syrup, ice cream or chicken.