1. It is a behavior that is acceptable as gracious and polite in social professional and family situations.
2. It also means guidelines which control the way a responsible individual should behave in a society.
Morality; on the other hand is a principle concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior within a given context or society. If you look at these terms, they have somethings in common:
1. Person or persons
2. The behaviors of the people and
3. Society at large. Almost everyone understands that there’s a guideline for a GOOD MANNER Most of our parents thought us polite words and phrases in our early life, they know that, it will give us advantages that we will carry over into social, educational, religion and eventually professional situations. So what we learn , goes along way to influence us.
ONE MAY ASK WHAT IS THE NEED FOR ETIQUETTE AND MORALITY. Considering what we have learned so far from our toddler to this youthful age,
1.we need Etiquette and morality because it reflects in an individuals character and spirituality.
2. They help in building good relationships in a person as well as professional times.
3. It helps eradicate problems of dishonesty, violence,jealousy, gossip etc.
4. They makes one to be humble.
5. It helps one to distinguish from what is good and bad.
6. It makes one to have sense of belonging.
7. It creates order.
8. It makes for stability and trust for human in the society.
When these needs are satisfied, there is a good benefits you stand to gain from Etiquette and Morality.
1. Achieve peace of mind. People with good character sleeps well at night without fear of who will harm them.
2. It strengthens trust.( people will trust u if u have a good manners).
3. Build a solid reputation.
4. Reduce anxiety ( most of the problems, you have solution to them).
5. Increasing leadership effectiveness.
6. Build confidence ( not afraid of unknown).
7. Become a position role model( people tends to emulate from you).
8. Live a purpose driven life( goal getter).
Having seen the benefits, there are most common etiquette and morality mistakes we do commit on our daily life.
1. Being impolite to anyone.
2. Being late.
3. Being too self absorbed.
4. Forgetting to be thankful.
5. Failing to introduce others.
I will elaborate a little on three of the five mentioned.
1. BEING IMPOLITE TO ANYONE(being nice to others in all situations is the most important rule of good manners. You may not know but most people will forgive you for those small infraction. However, being rude to people is something that you may not be able to undo, people have long memories when they feel they ve been wronged or treated badly. Politeness to everyone you come in contact with is a virtue.
2. BEING LATE (if you are one of those people who chronically late, you are showing disrespect for other people’s time. When you agree to show up at a certain time,be there on time, if you are occasionally late, you will probably be forgiven if it isn’t something you do often. Always call and let someone know your circumstances and your estimated time of arrival.
3 FORGOTTEN TO BE THANKFUL (when someone gives you a gift or does something special for you, always show your gratitude, immediately say’thank you’ when you get home, send a brief thank you note. If time gets away from you, don’t let that be an excuse to ignore what you should have already done.
SIN AND JUSTIFICATION
The origin of sin and how it affects us
God had instructed them(Adam&Eve)to eat of every tree other than one tree. The tree of knowledge of good and evil and God said to them that they will surely die when they eat of the that tree.
We know the word of God is truth and then what does He mean *when He said they will surely die when they eat of the fruit* because they did not actually die that is, cassation of life? Let us look at Gensis 3:6-7 - There we understand what God meant when he said they will surely die!its so simple and basic. Death there was an allenation from God but it was way more than just that! because that tree from which they ate,is the singular reason why we have *morality* today which is essentially the knowledge and ability to differentiate between good and bad and because of that,some people think that because something is good,it must be God but it's not exactly so. God's intention was not for them to be ruled by the sense of good and bad. Let us go on then to death as promised by God but remember that death in that context did not obviously mean cessation of life because they did not exactly die immediately. Please note that Adam was not created to be mortal or immortal that is,Adam was not created to die or live forever. When he disobeyed God however,he received a new form alien to the Life God had given to him at creation and this Life he received when he disobeyed God was called *Death!*
What is the essence of speaking about Adam or how does that concern us?
Adam was pregenitor of the human race and so, whatever action or inaction Adam took largely affected humanity as a whole because it was himself that was commanded to multiply the earth. He already had death in him and so, whatever reproduction he did must of necessity have death in him/her as well.