CANCER AND HOW TO PREVENT IT
Over the years cancer has taken the life of many because it is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body and names of the cancers are:
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Basal cell cancer
- Skin cancer
- Colon cancer
- Lung cancer etc.
These are tips considered to prevent cancer or reduce the risk of you having it:
- Avoid the intake of tobacco or smoking in general: smoking is linked to various types of cancer which include cancer of the lungs, mouth, throat, cervix and kidney etc.
- Always eat healthy diet: Eating plenty of fruit and vegetables and other food that has nutrient such as whole grains and beans
- Maintain a healthy weight and be physically active: if you maintained a healthy weight and to be physically active lowers the risk of various types of cancer like breast, prostate, lung, colon and kidney
- Protect yourself from the sun: skin cancer is one of the most common kind of cancer and ways to avoid it is to stay always from midday sun, cover areas of your body exposed to sun, don’t get addicted to sunscreen
- Get regular medical care: regular self-exams and screening for various types of cancer and to be to discover it early, when treatment is most likely to be successful.
Thanks to lpv forum for this oppurtunity
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit