Mangoes, known as the king of fruits, are tropical fruits that belong to the same family as pistachios, gandaria, mombin and cashews. Mangoes are abundant in vitamins, minerals and anti oxidants that ensure optimum health.
The health benefits of mango includes:
1. Prevention of cancer: mango fruit contains carotenoids, ascorbic acid, trepenoid and polyphenols which are responsible for fruit's cancer-protecting properties.
2. Preventing heart disease: Mangoes in a balances diet helps to reduce body fat and control blood sugar. They are a rich source of beta-carotene that helps to fight radicals that cause heart disease.
3. Lower cholesterol level: Mango contain pectin, which decrease secrum cholesterol levels.
4. Treating of diabetes: A study conducted in Myrose proved that extract of mango peel has antidiabetic properties.
5. Improve digestion: Mangoes a great for digestion because of the presence of fiber that prevents constipation in it.
6. During pregnancy: Mangoes are rich in iron and vitamin A, B and C which beneficial vitamins for the fetus.
7. Improved hair growth: Vitamin C promote collagen production for healthy hair and also helps in treatment of dandruff when eaten as part of a balanced diet.
So dear fams, don't you think it's high time you included mangoes in your diet? There are ways in which you can take mangoes such a: including them in your fruit salads, making them into smoothies and so on.
I hope this gets approved
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit