Good morning LPV Family.
I want to share to us some tips to become an online fashion designer.
1. Be socially active: understand the fact that you are reaching out to people you're not seeing mostly. Find yourself in every media possible.
2. Relationship maintenance: You don't know who your next customer will be, so make sure you are in good relationship with almost everyone around you, just one call can change your life.
3. Make sacrifices: sometimes you don't make profit from a business just to keep a customer, they might be testing how good of a business person you are.
4. Learn the Basics: you know you'll have to learn at least how to take accurate measurements, in case you come in contact with a client around you. Talk to your tailor to teach you how.
5. Prove your worth: Since you are not a tailor, make sure you get a very good one that knows what they're doing in their field, not just any tailor.
6.Celebrate your Achievements: Try your possible best to post about your jobs on your social media handle, brag about what you do and how well you can do it.
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit