Masturbation is common. People who are in satisfying s3xual relationships with a partner masturbate. People who aren't in a relationship masturbate. People who don't have a pleasurable s3x life do masturbate. For most people masturbation is a normal activity.
Occasionally, masturbation can also become problematic. This happens when you:
1. Can't control the urge to masturbate
2. Skip work, school, or social functions so you can masturbate
3. Always thinning of masturbation every time.
Here Are Ways that can help you stop masturbation 👇👇👇
1. Spend more time with others: always be around people talk to them and involve in activities that will keep you busy.
2. Exercise: exercise is an effective way to both lower tension and positively focus energy.
3. Share your experience with elderly people: don't be ashamed, it can be your religious head or a respected person in your area tell him or her and seek for advice.
4. Avoid pornography; avoid looking at naked pictures, avoid watching XXX, run 🏃🏃🏃 away from blue films.
Please stay healthy
Remember health is wealth, don't destroy your future now.
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit