1) PAW PAW (carica papaya)
It's a delicious fruit and loaded with nutrients.
- Protects against skin damage.
- Improve the heart health.
- Fights inflammation.
- Improve digestion.
- Has anticancer properties.
- Has powerful antioxidant effects.
2) PINE APPLE (ananus comosus)
This fruit originated in south america, where early Europeans explorers named it after it's resemblance to a pinecone.
- loaded with nutrients like :
Calories, fat, protein, carbs fiber, vitamin c..... E. T. C
- contains disease- fighting antioxidant.
Reduce the risk of cancer.
- Boosts immunity.
- Speeds up recover after surgery or strenuous exercise.
3) PROMEGRANATE (panica granatum)
- Protects us from free radicals.
- It thins your blood.
- It acts like an oxygen mask.
- Fights erectile dysfunction.
4) STRAWBERRY (fragaria ananassa)
- Maintain your healthy vision.
- Keeps your wrinkles at bay.
- lowers your cholesterol.
- Boost your fiber intake.
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit