1. Do not display the things in your purse in a public place.
2. Whenever you need to brush or comb your hair, do it in the ladies’ room.
3. Whenever you’re in a restaurant and it’s very hot, never try to cool yourself down by waving a napkin or handkerchief.
4. Before you refill your own glass, first ask the person sitting next to you if he/she would like a refill. It’s rude to refill only your own.
5. Don't take a long time to choose the best amount of food you can eat on a plate.
6. Never place your bags, purse or hat on the desk when you’re at work. Find another place to put it.
7. Don’t place a soup spoon on the dining table while eating or after eating. Make sure you place it in a bowl so as not to make the tablecloth dirty.
8. Once a lady enters a car she should not "run" in it. She would have to sit on the seat edge and "pull" her legs into the car.
9. Small talk: Learn how to shorten your discussion if you can, it will help you social and professional situations.
10. Remember to show respect to other because respect is reciprocal.
11. Learn how to dress well and don’t wear skimpy clothes to work because it might give you a bad reputation in public.
12. Learn how to control your anger and never insult anyone you see or meet.
13. Take your time to work on all these and improve yourself.
Everybody should find ways of doing self-improvement. Try new things, and learn how to do them at your best. Don't be scared of modern styles, just stop trying to appear as though you're not. Take lessons to learn new things, and experience fun when you bumble through them
Requires LoginThis Post has reached maximium comment limit